Fluke 115 Multimeter
( Please note these are special order and may require a longer lead time, ask our service team for further information by calling or using the ‘contact us’ form)
With its simple operation, compact design and ease of use, the Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer for general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. An everyday multimeter for technicians, the 115 is for in field service, industrial, and applications where more than the basic functions simplify work.
The Fluke 115 displays True RMS voltage and current readings with 600 count resolution, continuity and capacitance, making it perfect for quick verifications and field service use. The model is supplied with a test lead and manual.
Fluke 115 Digital Multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V Environments.
Features and Benefits
• Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
• Resistance and continuity
• Frequency and capacitance
• Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
• 10A ac/dc current measurement
• Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
• CAT III 600 V safety rated
• DC Voltage Accuracy: 0.5% + 2
• DC Voltage Lowest Resolution: 0.1mV
• AC Voltage Accuracy: 2.0% + 3
• AC Voltage Lowest Resolution: 0.1mV
• AC Voltage Max Frequency: 1kHz
• Display Count 6000
• Display Update 4/sec
• Bar Graph Segments 33
• Bar Graph Update 32/sec
Weight and Size
maximum voltage of 600 V.
The battery life is vitally important, so they function for a long time. It is equipped with a 9 V alkaline battery, which can provide up too 400 hours of power without backlight.
Regarded as being excellent when it comes to safety. It has a CAT III safety rating.
3 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
Not held in stock – Special order – 48hour lead time
Commodity Code – 90303100
Available on back-order